- NS/CNU/ASC 601: Integrated Nutritional Sciences I (Fall, 2015-)
Lectures: (1) Brain-Gut Interaction in Obesity; (2) Energy Imbalance (Caloric Restriction and Starvation); (3) Personalized Nutrition.
- PHA 425G: Neuropharmacology- Drugs and the Brain (Spring, 2019-)
Lectures: (1) Techniques for Looking into the Brain (fMRI, MRS) Part I; (2) Techniques for Looking into the Brain (fMRI, MRS) Part II.
- NIH Clinical Translational Imaging Science (CTIS) Study Section (2018-2022)
- Grant reviewer for Alzheimer’s Association (2014-present)
- Associate Editor of Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience
- University of Kentucky Markesbery Symposium Organizing Committee
- University of Kentucky MD/PhD Internal Advisory Committee
- University of Kentucky Integrated Biomedical Sciences (IBS) PhD program Internal Advisory Committee
- University of Kentucky Doctoral Dissertation Committee
- Scientific Program Committee for the 2017 Brain & BrainPET meeting in Berlin, Germany
- Advisory Board (Scientific Director of Brain Aging) of the Wild Health.